There are amazing destinations for winter travelers, but packing for cold weather is hard. Here are some tips to stay warm and comfortable during your trip.
When going to destinations where you’ll have to dress warmly, pressing your luggage can feel like a battle. How are you expected to pack light for icy climate travel when you require such a large number of things to keep you toasty?
Try not to fuss over attempting to fit your puffy coat into your lightweight suitcase. It is conceivable to both pack light and be set up for frosty climate, regardless of whether you’re going to Russia, Antarctica or Chicago in the winter. We’ll demonstrate to you how!
Pack sweaters and heavy coats on the bottom and lighter items on top. Don’t forget your sunscreen and lip balm in order to avoid cracked skin and lips. After packing everything, fill spaces with smaller items like underwear and socks. Check the items you need to pack for a winter vacation:
- The Basics: Layering is great for cold weather, so make sure to bring long underwear
- The Add-Ins: Thermal leggings, and long-sleeved thermal top
- Pack Boots, not Shoes: They keep your feet warm and dry better than sneakers or flats
- Pack Warm, Lightweight Socks: So pack 3 or 4 pairs of lightweight, wool socks
- Warm Accessories: Don’t forget scarves, gloves, and warm hats
Coat for Layering: Pack your waterproof coat according to the coldest destination on your trip.